Aiets.Com Pvt Ltd

Aiets.Com Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

to start a career AIETS is good and to learn the job especially in the sales filed. management approach to the emloyees is not that convinent . ........
You never know when management ask you to go away without any information whatsoever your performance be. There are no comfortable seats to sit, no oven for lunch , no drinking
Pros
can use mobile freely
Cons
ac get close during lunch hours and half an hour before office closing
Learn each & every thing from this company, when I was start career it was tough but after that it's very easy to achieve sales target & feel office culture. Thanking you, Aiets.
More work less money, Traveling is to much and the Expances is not on time. Get to learn how to deal in Schools. I want come back in Retails sales in Automobile or in industry
Pros
Na thing
Cons
Na thing
Experience is good, Learned many new things, co-workers are nice, long day, lunch at 2:15, elevate project most enjoyable
Pros
Learning
Cons
Timings and Distance for me
I handle whole rajasthan alone which including more than 15 distric, i have learned how to mange time (Travel in night and work in day), take the target and run in the field and do not stop untill achive the target. management was good, always get support from co workers.the hardest part of the job is to cover 15 distric in 20 days. most enjoable part is achieve your taget and enjoy the beuti of your area.
too much traveling. not fixed area of working. not systematic working
Pros
average salary
Cons
22 days tour every month
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aiets.Com Pvt Ltd?
  1. Employee Reviews