Air India SATS logo
View all Air India SATS reviews

Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Review

Good experience

Worked as Cargo Duty Manager in AIR INDIA SATS AIRPORT SERVICES LTD, Trivandrum from 17 Jul 2011 to 23 Apr 2015 was a very good experience to me overall.

Same role

its a fun workplace

In cargo industry there is no a typical work day becuase every day there is cargo movement and when its year ending we really need to work even more hard, as a fresher i joined Air India Sats but now due to my hard work company promoted me as a supervisor, management really, co -workers they are amazing, hardest part of the job when i need to train up new commers to four months, most enoyable part is when the agents shouts at our staffs or even me when his cargo gets offloaded for the said flight or if the delivery is late.
Same location

it was overall nice experience.

for a fresher who is looking for a good company to start your career in the aviation industry as a ground staff, i would recommend AISATS. i learned any things working there. the people are so supportive and encouraging. working environment is very less competitive and everyone works as a team to achieve goals. the management can be heartless sometimes and they definitely won't appreciate you. but from the supervisors and duty managers you will get the compassion and respect you deserve.(at least that's what i got.) if your planning to stay with the company for 1 or 2 years don't expect too much from the salary. but if you are going to stay longer, salary and increment will be generous. overall it was a great experience for the 3 years i worked for AISATS.

Pros

good working environment, good support system, professional

Cons

management can be more appreciative towards staff.
Same location

Checkin

Good platform..Trying better job for another stydy related jobs.Willing to work any type of job.I have worked in airindia sats and now trying better job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India SATS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India SATS with