Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews

it was overall nice experience.

for a fresher who is looking for a good company to start your career in the aviation industry as a ground staff, i would recommend AISATS. i learned any things working there. the people are so supportive and encouraging. working environment is very less competitive and everyone works as a team to achieve goals. the management can be heartless sometimes and they definitely won't appreciate you. but from the supervisors and duty managers you will get the compassion and respect you deserve.(at least that's what i got.) if your planning to stay with the company for 1 or 2 years don't expect too much from the salary. but if you are going to stay longer, salary and increment will be generous. overall it was a great experience for the 3 years i worked for AISATS.

Pros

good working environment, good support system, professional

Cons

management can be more appreciative towards staff.

Poor management support

Very very disappointed, Bad management team , very rude maintenance manager, Making money from outside purchase source, Purchase department are supporting always because they are as part of that, Cutting staff salary, no overtime pay, work load

Pros

Cons

Yes long hours but no use

Good company for a fresher but do not give more than 1.5 year, learn and move.

Freshers can learn a lot here but after having a experience of atleast 1 year they should switch for better opportunity because they would not get hike, pay scale is low. Lot of favouritism in management level.

Pros

5 day working for corporate staff with fixed general timing.

Cons

Management is pathetic

Passion

Very less salary , do what they say, beg for your own leaves, etc.Working hard is the logo.Contribut to company.Late promotion etc.Try other Direct interview

Pros

When u r free

A challenging but yes comprehansive environment. If you love to intract with different people of differeny culture, yes the company is ment for you

Over these 09 years of my career journey. AISATS always been nice to me. Either i can say this was not only me but the entire staff. Joined the company as a fresher and now handling shift of more than 100. Reiterated SOPs, other countries travel requirement, visa and passport verification. Safety audits and external audits handling. This really thrills me when i think of of my past time.

Good experience

Good experience working in Airindia SATS. Good working environment.On job training is given in Airindia SATS but I suggest a good training programme is required in the beginning

Worst job culture and badass management

Don't get what promised, do not follow rules and regulations of aviation industry manipulation of staff, harrasment of staff, no support system for staff. They are outnumbered errors and cons about the company can't talk about all. Worst cheap quality company third class standards.

Checkin

Good platform..Trying better job for another stydy related jobs.Willing to work any type of job.I have worked in airindia sats and now trying better job

Good

It was really good working with the company. Friendly management and staff management is staff concerned regarding transportation or any other requirements

Good Management but only salary is very low.

Good place to learn Helpful colleagues Good exposure Comfortable timing No room for blunders Good managers Supportive Staff Decision making is a bit slow

Bad experience or can say sometimes its good

Some persons are coprative and some are very bad in nature. I dont know what to say but office staff is coprative than airport staff they but yes it was great achievement to worked with Air india SATS.

Duty manager operations

It was my parent job and I learned a lot from personal development to organisation working growth with high levels of operations management and enhanced level of service

overall experience of

I was handling all legal day today activities at Air India Pvt Limited. overall experience was good with excellent exposure related to departmental inquiries and preparation of charge-sheet.

I m not happy with salary as i do 8 hours job in continuous and the salary is too less.

Actually i have learnt so many things at airport after talking with passenger .. But aisats company is good for whom who is working in admin department and we have to suffer alot for leave or for salary .

Good company to start your career

Air india sats is A ground handling company , this company merged with air india . company is not bad . if you work hard then you can archive the your position .

Best Company

Air India sats is an ground handling agency bass in India which host different airlines at their base's, great experience observed working with AI-sats team spirit,management,work culture was best

only okay, just for starting purpose

Not recommended to any friends or relatives. I joined just for starting purpose not as a full time career. Very stressful shift timing and no new things to learn.

Good place to enhance your skills ...

It was a nice experience to work with aisats they provide time to time salary And other support to their stuff but .. the salary they provide is not enough to survive economically...

I learned lot of things

When I joined in air India sats I don't have proper English speaking knowledge I learned over there and I learned all kind of languages communication skill..

Great learning platform for beginners in aviation

Its been 8 years i was working with Aisats and actually whatever i have learnt cause of only this organisation. I’m great full that i was a part of such an great platform where anyone can learn, transform & even give trainings to others.

Seeking Job

Experienced and skilled Airport Passenger Service Agent providing exemplary customer service in the facilitation of airline travel plans. Comfortable with ticket check-in security and baggage claim. Familiar with airline regulations and passenger safety and looking to learn more with a prospect that offers growth and opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India SATS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India SATS with