Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Good place to learn Helpful colleagues Good exposure Comfortable timing No room for blunders Good managers Supportive Staff Decision making is a bit slow
When I joined in air India sats I don't have proper English speaking knowledge I learned over there and I learned all kind of languages communication skill..
Experienced and skilled Airport Passenger Service Agent providing exemplary customer service in the facilitation of airline travel plans. Comfortable with ticket check-in security and baggage claim. Familiar with airline regulations and passenger safety and looking to learn more with a prospect that offers growth and opportunity.
Air India Sats is one for the leading ground and cargo handling agency in Bengaluru International Airport. Being a team member for both Emirates and Singapore Airlines my responsibilities includes check-in passenger, Issue of boarding pass, Seat selection, accepting passenger luggage, boarding and arrival process. I had a really nice time with Air India Sats.
AISATS is a 50:50 joint venture between Air India Limited and SATS Limited, SATS is a leading gateway services and food solutions provider in Asia, AISATS was formed with the vision to provide world-class airport services in ground and cargo handling that exceeds customers’ expectations.
I Am an Ex-Air India Sats staff. As a staff i would like to day that my career starts from SATS. they gave me sUch an excellentttt opportunity and platform and i performed well and build my career there. Peace to work. We will get free time as much we can compared to other Airlines. Stresless job. But Depense on teams. Sometimes work will be there Due to less staff. Overoll SATS is the best platform to build yourvcareer. They are giving all types of trainings Over there.
very good company for freshers we can learn many things from aisats comparatively salary is very less than other ground hadling agency good for the bigners
Air India Sats Airport Services is one of the top GHA in India and handling almost 90% airports in India and overseas Major responsibilities: Monitoring cargo load control functionality, Supervising the subordinate to make sure cargo operation runs smoothly. Discussing the operational issues with operation manager on daily basis. Generating and optimizing the various reports within the area of handling. Follow up SOP in respect with the company policy. A close view monitoring all outbound flights to avoid discrepancy & weight variation. Dealing with customer airline for smooth operation. ULD management
Good one nice to learn there about airline field and good nature company management is good all the staff are good and very friendly manner.. We can learn more in thx company.
Pros
No luch
Cons
Nil
It was my first job in air india sats.. when i joined i was unable for the procedure of flight handling but i am in that point of level where i can do the best for sending flight ontime
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India SATS?
Enjoyed working in this company. working for aviation industry is my dream. And AISATS in one company that fulfilled my dream. Hence, i always love Air India Sats. Love you work there again, But they pay very less salary.
Good aviation company there is lot of people are working but there is not enough salary that is a problem for workers everyone asking enough salary that's why I request 15000rs of salary.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
8 hours
i had good experince with air india sats........ i lerned more about handling cargo and how to deal with the customers in the field .and now i need lern more about the cargo handling .
Pros
air india sats they used to provide us lunch and dinner and breakfast for less amount ..
Cons
08 hrs working
1.Work smarter than working hard. 2.Belive in actions and not in words, 3.We should be loyal to company. 4. we should focused in what we are doing.
Pros
we can become great leader
Cons
never get demotivated
Huge company with branches all over the world.very important works with very poor salary.was working at a 12 hrs shift with risk full operations including 3 night shifts.
Pros
Transportation facility
Cons
12 hr shift with low salary
I learnt so many things of Dis company n I respect to it. For better future I am choosing another company. I worked her from the bottom of my heart. Company gave me so many things
It's a good plat form to work.I got so many opportunities from here.Now I know what's the customer service and how to treat the customer,how to fullfill their requirements and all.More over I can alone handle the boarding gates and all.Because of this company I learned a lot.I know how to handle the international flights as well as domestic flights also.I know the functions also.
Cons
Learning is good for freshers but you may feel it is stagnant after 1-2 years of experience, no life and no family life to harsh conditions to work here .
Pros
no life
Cons
no life
I have learned a lot as a Trainer. Since this was my 1st experience as a Trainer after Airport Operations. Most difficult part was to travel to the Airport.
it was a good experience in airindia sats that i had. really unforgottable and valuable experience for me. i got an oppourtunity to learn many things from there. it was my first learning tutorial for me. they gave training about the job. that trainig was also useful for me.
Air India sats is one of the fastest growing and professional Industry.If I select for this industry Interact with new people and learn new things gain my knowledge & I build my caries.
Pros
Have food professionally in lunch and dinner
Cons
15-20minutes