Air India SATS logo
Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka64 reviews

Good Management but only salary is very low.

Good place to learn Helpful colleagues Good exposure Comfortable timing No room for blunders Good managers Supportive Staff Decision making is a bit slow

productive and fun

when i joined this company that time i do not know anything about aviation security. l learned every things from my co-worker they are very supportive. the hardest part of the job to keep myself clam because of so much pressure. and the most enjoyable part of the job to do screening because it is very interesting. i learn something new every day.

Pros

some times

Cons

manpower short than we have to do double shifts

It was work changing places.

First day of the air port opening it was typical day. I have learned time management from that work. My co-workers good. The hardest part of the job is time management we have to keep up the timing. The most enjoy able part of the job is in first shift.

Pros

Free pickup and drop

Cons

8 Hours

Good environment to work

I don't know about airlines job.after I got this job I came to know everything about airlines job culture.happiest moment in this job is when I finished two flights at a time Emirates and dragon air.

Pros

Free food when we are doing over time

good job envirnoment

good work environment learned more. good experience. learned to tackle in all situation . good friends group and meeting different kind of passenger everyday . everyday was my new learning in the airport

one of the top 10 in India

urgent delivery documentation, i learned how to minimize the work, enjoyable part is co-working, and the hard part is ASRS hanged up while its too rush, co-workers are the guys who can help each other

Love to work at multiple shifts.

The customer service executive was one of the job with more fun and experiences , at Air India SATS they had a good relationship with customers as well i gave my customers the pleasure travelling in Air India SATS. Air India SATS doesnt make feel irritated to work for their customers , i had my space in their working environment culture , hence their customer got full satisfaction from me .

Pros

airline allowances, food, travell allowances

Work environmental is not good

1) its not sufficient salary 2) working pressure 3) we wont get job roll promotion 4) Administration process is very slow 5) internal politics 6) compel to do over time 7) our own ides neg elating

Pros

Free cabs

Work Culture is Good

Check full facility see the reports meeting with management help full co-workers manage 85+ staff coordinate with vendors

teamwork,fun wokplace,

it was a typical job in AISATS,BLR.I used to handle Dragon Air /Cathey Pacific flight. to Hongkong.It is 12 hour job without any break.Management is good. My co-workers give unfriendly treat.enjoyable pat is i love airport field,love to work sincerely.if i get in any other airline ,i will be happy to wok and co-operate with such airline ,if they treat us patiently

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India SATS?

A company who looks after its clients not the employees

A company which is running very well in india with huge profit and reputation but is not looking after its employees ... A day at work is very hectic with different shifts and different passangers and different flight to manage...i've learned how to work under pressure how to give first class customer service and to stay cool calm and collected at tough situation which come up on day to day work.co-workers has always been a joy to work with at the end of the day team work is the name of the game. The most enjoyable part of the work is meeting new people and new situations everyday

Pros

cab facility

Cons

poor pay

Air India - SATS, Kempe Gowda International Airport, Bangalore

AOG Flight handling: Tiger Air (Singapore) flight was on ground due to technical issue, i was first person for captain to staff ( Allocation: Air Craft). It was a very difficult to convince passengers for an accommodation, as many passengers were having IMP works n meeting at oversea. In the above situation i have learnt to co-ordinate with higher authority and soft skill towards customers.

work place at the airport

Report to Duty Manager & discuss with daily movements. Product Knowledge & customer service. Management was friendly & helpful and co-workers too. Unexpected things and situations. Giving good service to the customer and make them happy.

Customer Handling

Really a nice job , in that we can learn how to handle different levels of customer so on, n we can also learn the habit of smiling n patience . Mainly handling senior citizens n Infants ,n the way of behaving and communicating ... Communications is must in this term ....

Pros

Customer Handling, Communicating, Business Development

Cons

My cons changed this job ....

flight handling, documants check, safty supervising etc

This job is really awesome, but when it comes to salary, we get very less salary, but work is awesome, everyday new challenges, need to know about each and every countries visa and permits rules and regulations, etc

This is the team work experience

I have learned check in procedure and the boarding gate procedures. I have learned here customer expects also . Management will help me out for training part .They are providing health insurance for my family members also.

Pros

own preparation

Cons

12 1/2 hours

• Ability to handle any kind of adverse situation.

• Accepting goods and clearing towards ware house • Screening good from ware house towards checker • Final checking of all the Air Waybill documents • XPS sealing • Export goods screening in co-operation with government securities • Dispatching documents to proper pouch to concern aircraft's • Specialized in COSYS software • Loading Supervision at Warehouse • Assisting valuable Cargo Movements • Preparation of Delivery Order and Dispatch i mostly enjoyed the role of handling of freight dispatching to air craft

Pros

travel

Cons

12 hours

A great stepping stone for freshers

It was nice working with the biggest ground handling agency in Bangalore,it is perhaps a great stepping stone for the freshers.The company promotes freshers and assist them in their overall professional improvement.

Cons

Long shift hours

They are compelling Overtime duty ie continuing duty

I learned new type of Aviation work, work is not difficult, management is not increasing the salary/ increment. working in aviation field is very enjoyable in my life. My co-workers all are team workers.

Pros

Nil

Cons

productive and knowledge about advance operations

working on miss handling baggages the emergency shift of few baggages to next flight and the flight was informed to be delayed ,have to choose an alternative flight was one of typical day at work covering the fields of miss handling baggages(MHB),CHECK IN COUNTER,VIP HANDLING areas. management was really good in looking forward for any suggestions or complaints and acts according soon. when i was being part of emirates team under air india sats my co workers supervisors and managers were so kind and quick in teaching the ways of services which helped me to be one of them as early as i could, the hardest part of the job was foumd when I get shift to different areas due to shortage of staffs. when i could make my team work as united i show them that work is our responsibilty moreover duty and enjoyed such part specially on MHB field.

Pros

free transportation and lunch

Work Experience in Traning

Here in Bangalore International Airport in Ground operation Training in PTB ( Passenger Terminal Building ) as Customer Service Agent and System in Sita of Air India Flights Handling and other International Flights on Arrivals and Departure Experience Now. Management is More In Training and Quality in Service But Only Salary Not Correct Increment.

Pros

no any Free all on Charges Basis only

Cons

12.5Hrs Shift in Weekly 04 Working Days and Three Days Week Off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India SATS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India SATS with