Air India SATS logo
Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka64 reviews

Good Management but only salary is very low.

Good place to learn Helpful colleagues Good exposure Comfortable timing No room for blunders Good managers Supportive Staff Decision making is a bit slow

working in airindia sats

Expertise in Break-down of Cargo, Build-up of Cargo • Expertise in Dangerous Goods Handling • Expertise in Special Handling of cargo • Expertise in import and export ramp • Capability to handle all kind of modern office equipments, communication gadgets. • Customer-focused performer who is committed to quality in every task , from personal interaction with coworkers and users to high level of service provided to company/customer. • Valued contributor who performs confidently and effectively under pressure. Activities • Delivery: Process delivery of import cargo, & Assist consignees for cargo Requiring for custom inspection. Coordinating consignees till his cargo delivered. • Build up: Serving Airline as primary customer in Building ULD's for their Passenger & Cargo Carriers as per their instruction mentioned in the load plan, and taking safety measures for handling special cargo (DGR,VAL,PER).Handling airlines of Dubai international airport such as Emirates, Egypt Air, Iran Air ,UPS,FedEx. • Break Down: Handling all inbound Cargo Flights and Break down the ULD's and Containers and give the appropriate location, Segregate the master console according to their houses, Identify the DGR's and send to their respected places. • Import & Export Ramp: Handling all import and export cargo as well as its nature( perishable, DGR, valuable cargo, HUM, AVI,) and prepare a NOTOC for captain, • Warehouse management: Operating all warehouse equipment using valid ADP(Airport Driving Permit ) put all kinds of -

Pros

tea time

Cons

over time

export and import handling

working at banglore airport as a cargo operations assistant, worked in manifesting for domestic flights

Cons

12 hours duty

Handling Agent 1

• Air India SATS (Customer Service Agent 1):- Attending The Flight Customers to Handle their: Departure & Arrival Process: Checking of Valid documents like Passport, Visas, Tickets, & Clearing Immigration, Custom Declaration & General Declaration. Handling Baggage Related Queries, Physical check up of Baggage & Security Check

Pros

weekly 2 days off

supervisor and trainer

Training the new joinees about the airport and customer service. Leading the team to handle the flights,giving pre and post filght breifing. allocating the staff according to their skills in duty,approval of leave by the teams members. Mointoring the Checking counter and Boarding gates

My work place details

Location:Trackdoc, Outbound checker I learned how to handle the cargo. The hardest part of the job nothing is there. The most enjoyable part of the job is Trackdoc.

Pros

Free accomadation, Cab

Cons

Low salary

productive and fun in our workplace

Management is supporting to the staff . we all are worked together like a family.

Pros

Free

Fun filled day

It feels good to be there. Had fun at work. Lively environment. Package was really poor.

currently working in cargo admin

hard worked in bulid up area learned how to accept the cargo, how to bulid up cargo, doing DG cheack list.

good working atmosphere

12 hours shift pattern salary wise not up to the level good management support,

Pros

good management

Cons

low increments

Workplace

Work place is safe, co workers are friendly encouraging ..The benefits given to the employees is not satisfying.

Pros

Shift timings

Cons

Payscale

its a fun workplace

In cargo industry there is no a typical work day becuase every day there is cargo movement and when its year ending we really need to work even more hard, as a fresher i joined Air India Sats but now due to my hard work company promoted me as a supervisor, management really, co -workers they are amazing, hardest part of the job when i need to train up new commers to four months, most enoyable part is when the agents shouts at our staffs or even me when his cargo gets offloaded for the said flight or if the delivery is late.

Customer Service Agent, 2012-2013

Extensive communication with customers/passengers at the airport for booking, reservations, ticketing and handling customer, complaint handling, screening, frisking and overall safety and security of passengers. To perform all security related functions as given for airline operations by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security. Screening, frisking and overall safety & security of the passengers & their baggage.

good environmental

It is very good company. I met many new people and my co satff's were very good.

it was fun working and very informative indeed

I learnt what exactly about team work is... and co-ordination with gound handling agency and allocating the staffs as per the requirements, and maintaining the shift as per the given resources and strength of the ground support staffs..Encouraging ground support staffs in order to provide hassle free shift to management.

Pros

nil

Cons

use to prolong the shift hours whenever there was operational requirements

AISATS gives a good opportunity in service sector field

A very interesting day at the work place A good exposure to service sector industry An average management good cologues Management not able to extract my ideas Can perform my work through various methods

Pros

Good aviation industry with good learning experience

Cons

8:30 AM to 18:00 PM

Management responsibilty towards building up a good work culture and customer oriented environment is praise worthy

* well balanced between leisure *Importance of Customer Service *Management is customer as well as staff driven * Right job doesn't hold good. * Devastated Passenger who missed the flight just for few minutes. *Solving out the customer issues

Pros

Middle and Top level Management

Cons

Lower level management

Good

Air india sats is a jointventure comapany we got in 2012 best air cargo terminal of the year given by chamber of commerce in new delhi. Management is verygood they knows verywell about the workers.They give support morally and economicaly based our performence 'co workers also keeping friendly relationship. The hardest part of job I think time . Time is very important in this job I doing documentation.Working time I doing very fastly.My enjoyable part is I get very satisfaction after my work. It is a very enjoyable.That's enough.

Good Work place

I learned how to behave with the passengers, co-workers. My co-workers are very friendly nature and they very supportive during work time.

Cons

short break, health card

My work at AIR INDIA SATS

We had 12 hrs of work shift with 3 days off in a week with rotationak shifts.I have learned a lot about frieght forwading..Our management was good and co-workers were very helpful.. Hardest part of ma job is working continously without rest..most enjoyable part of my job is working as a team..

Airline industry is a enjoyable work place for me

I am very happy with this industry. I have learned a lot fro this industry, ex- counter (check in to the passenger), boarding gate, gate in charge, arrival in-charge, etc.. My co workers are so friendly and hard worker. For me nothing is the hardest part of the job. Everything is enjoyable for me.

Pros

free pick-up & drop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India SATS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India SATS with