Air India SATS logo
Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Work-Life Balance

Bad experience or can say sometimes its good

Some persons are coprative and some are very bad in nature. I dont know what to say but office staff is coprative than airport staff they but yes it was great achievement to worked with Air india SATS.

Duty manager operations

It was my parent job and I learned a lot from personal development to organisation working growth with high levels of operations management and enhanced level of service

overall experience of

I was handling all legal day today activities at Air India Pvt Limited. overall experience was good with excellent exposure related to departmental inquiries and preparation of charge-sheet.

Good company to start your career

Air india sats is A ground handling company , this company merged with air india . company is not bad . if you work hard then you can archive the your position .

Good place to enhance your skills ...

It was a nice experience to work with aisats they provide time to time salary And other support to their stuff but .. the salary they provide is not enough to survive economically...

Good ground hendalining company

Good communication and good service, first and excellent service provided for all airlines services. The airindia Sats give me good experience in my life in aviation industry

Poor Management. No growth, no Salaru hike

Only benefit is u have a permanent job there. Rest Management is worst. If you have very good relations with higher authorities, u can have promotions quickly and even without doing any hardwork. Else u will b in same position as u joinned. Good for girls. Free cabs facilities to girls. Boys please don't join.

Pros

For boys nothing. For girls Free cabs pick and drop.

Cons

No personal life. Shifts extends. Chances of working on weekly offs

Very Productive

The company has some wonderful values and beliefs and it can really make the big vision it strides for. In order to get there, leadership and management needs to trust in people, don't be afraid of change, let employees collaborate with one another, embrace ideas and primarily practice what you preach.

It's very good to learn and u can have fun and joy with this company

Air India Sats is a ground handling company for learning it's best but if you are looking for future I don't think it has enough space for their employees but for learning it's best .if they will improve their management I think it's gonna be a great future company. For me it's good to be part of it and I am enjoying work here.

excellent company

company name itself defining about the culture,,,,igi t3 one of the best place to work in delhi...every day new challenge,,every day new flight new passengers,,,

Teaches alot

Company salary structure is not good and satisfactory. Though job is secured but employee is not getting promotion even after performing so hard for this company.

Interesting place for work or experience..challenging as well glamorous

Work for air india is such an good opportunity for me... i gained lots of experience .. it was such a challenging job.. daily u have to face new challenge.. and it was quit interesting to handle a pessanger.. some pax came angry some were very polite... and my seniors were very much co operative.. they handle the situation very well....

Cons

9 hrs

Good place to learn things

I have good time with colleagues, working with them and learned a lot in this company about airport work culture but management and salary was not that good.

excellent company to work with

over all it was an life experience to work with SATS, with international work culture .. a typical day at work is everyday every flight operation comes with new experience. i have learned many things like team work , come up from work pressure, and develop new ideas . management was very supportive best co-workers the hardest part of the job to make understand the delay in operations due to natural climates. the most enjoyable is continues work

Soul Crushing

MY typical day start with doing arrival of Foreign Aircraft and afternoon follows by doing there departure some time its of domestic flights most of the time it's of foreign aircraft.

Pros

Cons

Working outside in all temperature

security

security in aviation is my department and my forte as compares to other work i would love to work again in the same department. best part of my job is i get to deal with different people. returns have been good most the time except few.

Pros

conveyance

Cons

overtime

security

Working in aviation since 2004 had worked with reputed airlines such as British Airways, Air France, Emirates, Lufthansa & Kfa. While working in the aviation industry i learned how to interact with different people at the same time and also to try and provide them with best possible answers to their quires.Throughout my experience i had received cooperation from all my co workers and am still friends with most of co workers from my first company. the most enjoyable part of my work in aviation was profiling international passengers.

Pros

conveyance

Cons

overtime

We are working in cargo services

Pragmatism, perseverance, encourager in the team & firm at decision making, adaptable & flexible in any given situation. I have a learning attitude, which is necessary to achieve the goals & excel in any field & to contribute in the growth of the company.

productive , less salery,only one side trans port,

company is good for a short time period or to gain experience but not a future in this company due to low salery packeg,one side transport ,unprofessional behaviour of staff,,

Pros

one side transport

Cons

un professional staff

There are very good working enviroment and friendly culture

I am a working in AIR INDIA SATS as a ramp supervisor and this company is giving better salery to other company in giving a very good facility

Productive and fun work based place

My day at work is fine. I learned how to manage people. Management Is cooperative and supportive.My co-workers are very nice in behaviour.Till now i don't think so that there is any harder part and the most enjoyable part is to see people from different destinations at same place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India SATS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India SATS with