Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Actually i have learnt so many things at airport after talking with passenger .. But aisats company is good for whom who is working in admin department and we have to suffer alot for leave or for salary .
Over these 09 years of my career journey. AISATS always been nice to me. Either i can say this was not only me but the entire staff. Joined the company as a fresher and now handling shift of more than 100. Reiterated SOPs, other countries travel requirement, visa and passport verification. Safety audits and external audits handling. This really thrills me when i think of of my past time.
Not recommended to any friends or relatives. I joined just for starting purpose not as a full time career. Very stressful shift timing and no new things to learn.
starting aviation job good on this company is good. but not full career. anyone who join AISATS for start a career i tell them very very congratulation.
Air india sats is A ground handling company , this company marge with air india . company is not bad . if you hard work then then you can archive the your position ,
Pros
over time, Pf, Esi, Medical, Provided
Cons
Shift time 8 hrs
Working as a ramp supervisor is a job full of responsibility and time considering as there was a 30 min time to complete all theactivitiesrelated to an aircraft.
Excellent workplace to gain product knowledge and interpersonal skills I could abled to improve my language by interacting with my colleagues and passengers. Got a chance to get know about different cultures and personals.
Pros
Improved skills, language
Cons
Salary issue, but as a beginner it affords
As it was my first job I learned a lot from this firm. salary increments are very hard to get. Became officer still salary scale is very low. Company is very nice.
If there is less work so that day will be typical for me. I have learned how to interact with customers in my first experience. I enjoyed there. I think that was full entertainment experience because I enjoy with my work
Nice company to learn new things and gather experience, Offers global exposure.Manages around 16 airlines, the best ground handling agency in Delhi airport, Nice management and Admin staffs.
Pros
Global exposure
Cons
No meals, overcrowded office.
there was total security job .and it is so responsible job i scanned baggage and dispatch also. there is large staff and highly management. company is good .its a largest ground handling company.
Cons
It is one of the best Ground Handling Company in India, and probably no. 1 ground handling agency at IGI Airport , New Delhi. There is so much to learn about every aspect of Aviation.
Management is very poor.Salary growth is very poor. The hardest part of my job is working invionment.There is very polution at work place and noise pollution is also there.
Pros
Giving bonus at diwali
Cons
Salary not increase after permotion
Air India company is very nice and growth company. ..this company give a chance to show her /him tilent. This company give chance for fresher to improve her /him cerriear and show her /him tilent. .this company is very incrisible for fresher. .
Air India SATS is one of the largest and established Ground handling agency and a good one to start career with in Aviation.
I enjoyed while working in this organization. I learnt no of things and skills which will definetly help me in my future job. Moreover I got knowledge about guest relation services which is important part of any organization
Pros
Free meal coupen and pick and drop facility
Cons
Less wages
I was able to meet with people from different parts of the world with different culture each and everyday. I was able to know the customers needs and able to provide and satisfy them.
Ø Initiate Pre Flight & Post Flight work. Ø Perform Check-in formalities and ensure that tickets and travel documents (passport, visas (if required), etc.) of Passenger are valid. Ø Validate E-Ticket Passenger identity and documents. Ø Report blacklisted documents to the seniors immediately Ø Weight and determine excess baggage, issue excess baggage tickets, and collect excess baggage charges. Ø Carry out the carriers seat allocation or selection system, issue boarding pass, detach flight coupons. Ø Ensure that frequent flyer programs of the airlines are professionally handled. Ø Handle denied boarding process and compensation. Ø Arrange for the hotel and conveyance in case of DB"s and VDB"s as per the carriers guidelines and SLA. Ø Direct passengers through controls to departure gate Ø Make boarding announcements and manage the boarding process, manage upgrades and downgrades, handling standby list, reconciliation of passenger numbers with aircraft documents prior to departure. Ø Collect airport and any other service taxes applicable. Ø Directs passengers from aircraft through controls. Ø Arrange for transfer desk/connection services and baggage recheck. Ø Meet Arrival flight and prepare & handle MHB reports/cases professionally. Ø Ensure proper and correct information/guidance to passengers. Ø Handling delayed and cancelled operations.
Pros
Free lunch coupens
Cons
Boarding time
we meet daily various passengers travelling to various places in the world mix nationalities at one place the day might be typical when flight gets on ground and we need to work more then normal shift which is the hardest part the most enjoyable moment when some other nationality passenger greets in there countries culture
we were having 08 hrs work. It was a good working experience there. Management was very co-operative. As almost all of ma colleagues were really young we were having very good time in office. I enjoyed very much during this tenure.
meet and greet maintaing database of the customer fullfil their needs and wants solve there queries dealing with the passanger on the daily basis upgrade them on a economy to business class.