Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Good experience working in Airindia SATS. Good working environment.On job training is given in Airindia SATS but I suggest a good training programme is required in the beginning
Good platform..Trying better job for another stydy related jobs.Willing to work any type of job.I have worked in airindia sats and now trying better job
Good place to learn Helpful colleagues Good exposure Comfortable timing No room for blunders Good managers Supportive Staff Decision making is a bit slow
Some persons are coprative and some are very bad in nature. I dont know what to say but office staff is coprative than airport staff they but yes it was great achievement to worked with Air india SATS.
Actually i have learnt so many things at airport after talking with passenger .. But aisats company is good for whom who is working in admin department and we have to suffer alot for leave or for salary .
Air india sats is A ground handling company , this company merged with air india . company is not bad . if you work hard then you can archive the your position .
Not recommended to any friends or relatives. I joined just for starting purpose not as a full time career. Very stressful shift timing and no new things to learn.
It was a nice experience to work with aisats they provide time to time salary And other support to their stuff but .. the salary they provide is not enough to survive economically...
When I joined in air India sats I don't have proper English speaking knowledge I learned over there and I learned all kind of languages communication skill..
Experienced and skilled Airport Passenger Service Agent providing exemplary customer service in the facilitation of airline travel plans. Comfortable with ticket check-in security and baggage claim. Familiar with airline regulations and passenger safety and looking to learn more with a prospect that offers growth and opportunity.
i have been working for 8 months in air india sats but i want to move from that company because of some issues my shift timing was frm 9pm to 7am mrng there is no pick up & droping i was looking for any other side for jobs
Air India Sats is one for the leading ground and cargo handling agency in Bengaluru International Airport. Being a team member for both Emirates and Singapore Airlines my responsibilities includes check-in passenger, Issue of boarding pass, Seat selection, accepting passenger luggage, boarding and arrival process. I had a really nice time with Air India Sats.
Good to learn and fast gaining knowledge Doing work get good experience in field Company standard rules and regulations can follow Utilize your talent get forward in your Sept
starting aviation job good on this company is good. but not full career. anyone who join AISATS for start a career i tell them very very congratulation.
Air india sats is A ground handling company , this company marge with air india . company is not bad . if you hard work then then you can archive the your position ,
Pros
over time, Pf, Esi, Medical, Provided
Cons
Shift time 8 hrs
I Am an Ex-Air India Sats staff. As a staff i would like to day that my career starts from SATS. they gave me sUch an excellentttt opportunity and platform and i performed well and build my career there. Peace to work. We will get free time as much we can compared to other Airlines. Stresless job. But Depense on teams. Sometimes work will be there Due to less staff. Overoll SATS is the best platform to build yourvcareer. They are giving all types of trainings Over there.
Only benefit is u have a permanent job there. Rest Management is worst. If you have very good relations with higher authorities, u can have promotions quickly and even without doing any hardwork. Else u will b in same position as u joinned. Good for girls. Free cabs facilities to girls. Boys please don't join.
Pros
For boys nothing. For girls Free cabs pick and drop.
Cons
No personal life. Shifts extends. Chances of working on weekly offs
I enjoyed of serving AIR INDIA SATS PVT LTD as a Customer Service Agent for 03 years and it was my pleasure to work with the company. I always love to meet & welcoming new faces.
Air India Sats is a ground handling company for learning it's best but if you are looking for future I don't think it has enough space for their employees but for learning it's best .if they will improve their management I think it's gonna be a great future company. For me it's good to be part of it and I am enjoying work here.
very good company for freshers we can learn many things from aisats comparatively salary is very less than other ground hadling agency good for the bigners
It was a very good experience for me to mingle with the customers and getting satisfaction from the customers.The duty time is problem for me because there have night duty only.
  1. Customer Service Representative