Air India SATS logo
Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Good Management but only salary is very low.

Good place to learn Helpful colleagues Good exposure Comfortable timing No room for blunders Good managers Supportive Staff Decision making is a bit slow

I learned lot of things

When I joined in air India sats I don't have proper English speaking knowledge I learned over there and I learned all kind of languages communication skill..

Seeking Job

Experienced and skilled Airport Passenger Service Agent providing exemplary customer service in the facilitation of airline travel plans. Comfortable with ticket check-in security and baggage claim. Familiar with airline regulations and passenger safety and looking to learn more with a prospect that offers growth and opportunity.

Team outing every two month.

Air India Sats is one for the leading ground and cargo handling agency in Bengaluru International Airport. Being a team member for both Emirates and Singapore Airlines my responsibilities includes check-in passenger, Issue of boarding pass, Seat selection, accepting passenger luggage, boarding and arrival process. I had a really nice time with Air India Sats.

AISATS is the Best platform to build your career

I Am an Ex-Air India Sats staff. As a staff i would like to day that my career starts from SATS. they gave me sUch an excellentttt opportunity and platform and i performed well and build my career there. Peace to work. We will get free time as much we can compared to other Airlines. Stresless job. But Depense on teams. Sometimes work will be there Due to less staff. Overoll SATS is the best platform to build yourvcareer. They are giving all types of trainings Over there.

good for the freshers

very good company for freshers we can learn many things from aisats comparatively salary is very less than other ground hadling agency good for the bigners

It was good

Good one nice to learn there about airline field and good nature company management is good all the staff are good and very friendly manner.. We can learn more in thx company.

Pros

No luch

Cons

Nil

As a new comer i learned alot from here

It was my first job in air india sats.. when i joined i was unable for the procedure of flight handling but i am in that point of level where i can do the best for sending flight ontime

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Good.

Enjoyed working in this company. working for aviation industry is my dream. And AISATS in one company that fulfilled my dream. Hence, i always love Air India Sats. Love you work there again, But they pay very less salary.

Not bad

It's a good plat form to work.I got so many opportunities from here.Now I know what's the customer service and how to treat the customer,how to fullfill their requirements and all.More over I can alone handle the boarding gates and all.Because of this company I learned a lot.I know how to handle the international flights as well as domestic flights also.I know the functions also.

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air India SATS?

No life

Learning is good for freshers but you may feel it is stagnant after 1-2 years of experience, no life and no family life to harsh conditions to work here .

Pros

no life

Cons

no life

it was a good experience

it was a good experience in airindia sats that i had. really unforgottable and valuable experience for me. i got an oppourtunity to learn many things from there. it was my first learning tutorial for me. they gave training about the job. that trainig was also useful for me.

good job envirnoment

good work environment learned more. good experience. learned to tackle in all situation . good friends group and meeting different kind of passenger everyday . everyday was my new learning in the airport

Love to work at multiple shifts.

The customer service executive was one of the job with more fun and experiences , at Air India SATS they had a good relationship with customers as well i gave my customers the pleasure travelling in Air India SATS. Air India SATS doesnt make feel irritated to work for their customers , i had my space in their working environment culture , hence their customer got full satisfaction from me .

Pros

airline allowances, food, travell allowances

A company who looks after its clients not the employees

A company which is running very well in india with huge profit and reputation but is not looking after its employees ... A day at work is very hectic with different shifts and different passangers and different flight to manage...i've learned how to work under pressure how to give first class customer service and to stay cool calm and collected at tough situation which come up on day to day work.co-workers has always been a joy to work with at the end of the day team work is the name of the game. The most enjoyable part of the work is meeting new people and new situations everyday

Pros

cab facility

Cons

poor pay

Air India - SATS, Kempe Gowda International Airport, Bangalore

AOG Flight handling: Tiger Air (Singapore) flight was on ground due to technical issue, i was first person for captain to staff ( Allocation: Air Craft). It was a very difficult to convince passengers for an accommodation, as many passengers were having IMP works n meeting at oversea. In the above situation i have learnt to co-ordinate with higher authority and soft skill towards customers.

work place at the airport

Report to Duty Manager & discuss with daily movements. Product Knowledge & customer service. Management was friendly & helpful and co-workers too. Unexpected things and situations. Giving good service to the customer and make them happy.

flight handling, documants check, safty supervising etc

This job is really awesome, but when it comes to salary, we get very less salary, but work is awesome, everyday new challenges, need to know about each and every countries visa and permits rules and regulations, etc

This is the team work experience

I have learned check in procedure and the boarding gate procedures. I have learned here customer expects also . Management will help me out for training part .They are providing health insurance for my family members also.

Pros

own preparation

Cons

12 1/2 hours

A great stepping stone for freshers

It was nice working with the biggest ground handling agency in Bangalore,it is perhaps a great stepping stone for the freshers.The company promotes freshers and assist them in their overall professional improvement.

Cons

Long shift hours

productive and knowledge about advance operations

working on miss handling baggages the emergency shift of few baggages to next flight and the flight was informed to be delayed ,have to choose an alternative flight was one of typical day at work covering the fields of miss handling baggages(MHB),CHECK IN COUNTER,VIP HANDLING areas. management was really good in looking forward for any suggestions or complaints and acts according soon. when i was being part of emirates team under air india sats my co workers supervisors and managers were so kind and quick in teaching the ways of services which helped me to be one of them as early as i could, the hardest part of the job was foumd when I get shift to different areas due to shortage of staffs. when i could make my team work as united i show them that work is our responsibilty moreover duty and enjoyed such part specially on MHB field.

Pros

free transportation and lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India SATS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India SATS with