Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Aisats is a place where you put your all time max 8 hrs exclude transport but actual place where you can learn lot and face challenges every day with minimum or maximum effort as per capacity of individual
Pros
free transport
Excellent job with lot of new opportunities and lot of experience to gain. Everyday we get to see new people travelling to different countries and helping them from entering into the airport to departure of the flight
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
One hour lunch break was great
It was very supportive management and colleagues.In this management i learnt lot of work and communication to each other.
The mostenjoyable part of the work was doing full flight AI-127,AI-951,FZ-465 n delay flights as v put lot of efforts n use to reach beyond our targets.
Pros
free lunches coupons extra wrk hrs chargers
Cons
renewal of airport pass
As Guest Services Officer - Helped Passengers with checking tickets, issuing Boarding pass, luggage check-in, flight announcement - Assisted in prompt filing of counter foils and other relevant document.
Pros
food coupens
Cons
9hours
Before entering into job, I didn’t have any previous experience of airport duties.When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this.I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept in work.I also learned a great deal about handling passenger,so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.
Cons
Customer service at check in counters,Boarding gates and Baggage Makeup Area.
from past 5 years i have been working in this company, As per my work i have learnt very much in my job my working with few international airlines as a ground handler, handling flight depatures , checkin counters,flight controlling and all the ground operations.passengers handling with saftey and security.
Pros
regular over times
Cons
It was wonderful to work with air india very good atmosphere worked wid air india
Its a wonderful experience with Air India SATs , where i learnt various Flight operations emergency concepts and being time oriented providing excellent passenger service in both domestic and international flights.
Pros
shift selection
Cons
break timings
I am very happy with this industry. I have learned a lot fro this industry, ex- counter (check in to the passenger), boarding gate, gate in charge, arrival in-charge, etc.. My co workers are so friendly and hard worker. For me nothing is the hardest part of the job. Everything is enjoyable for me.
Pros
free pick-up & drop