Air India SATS logo
Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews for Operation Associate in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Good

Air india sats is a jointventure comapany we got in 2012 best air cargo terminal of the year given by chamber of commerce in new delhi. Management is verygood they knows verywell about the workers.They give support morally and economicaly based our performence 'co workers also keeping friendly relationship. The hardest part of job I think time . Time is very important in this job I doing documentation.Working time I doing very fastly.My enjoyable part is I get very satisfaction after my work. It is a very enjoyable.That's enough.

• Ability to handle any kind of adverse situation.

• Accepting goods and clearing towards ware house • Screening good from ware house towards checker • Final checking of all the Air Waybill documents • XPS sealing • Export goods screening in co-operation with government securities • Dispatching documents to proper pouch to concern aircraft's • Specialized in COSYS software • Loading Supervision at Warehouse • Assisting valuable Cargo Movements • Preparation of Delivery Order and Dispatch i mostly enjoyed the role of handling of freight dispatching to air craft

Pros

travel

Cons

12 hours

currently working in cargo admin

hard worked in bulid up area learned how to accept the cargo, how to bulid up cargo, doing DG cheack list.

My work at AIR INDIA SATS

We had 12 hrs of work shift with 3 days off in a week with rotationak shifts.I have learned a lot about frieght forwading..Our management was good and co-workers were very helpful.. Hardest part of ma job is working continously without rest..most enjoyable part of my job is working as a team..

good workplace

12 hours duty3 days off and 4 working daysi love this companyonly the problem is salary is too low

Pros

free food coupons

Cons

1 hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India SATS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India SATS with