Air India SATS

Air India SATS Management reviews

Freshers can learn a lot here but after having a experience of atleast 1 year they should switch for better opportunity because they would not get hike, pay scale is low. Lot of favouritism in management level.
Pros
5 day working for corporate staff with fixed general timing.
Cons
Management is pathetic
It was really good working with the company. Friendly management and staff management is staff concerned regarding transportation or any other requirements
It was my parent job and I learned a lot from personal development to organisation working growth with high levels of operations management and enhanced level of service
There was very typical day , when I go the ramp side area there was very hot and the wind going very hot and I have survived hair and jets from the jet engine. It was very typical day. How do I stay with the management there? Learn how it should behave with employees I have to go there for dinner on time, teach it all. My management was not right, they used to behave far away
Only benefit is u have a permanent job there. Rest Management is worst. If you have very good relations with higher authorities, u can have promotions quickly and even without doing any hardwork. Else u will b in same position as u joinned. Good for girls. Free cabs facilities to girls. Boys please don't join.
Pros
For boys nothing. For girls Free cabs pick and drop.
Cons
No personal life. Shifts extends. Chances of working on weekly offs
The company has some wonderful values and beliefs and it can really make the big vision it strides for. In order to get there, leadership and management needs to trust in people, don't be afraid of change, let employees collaborate with one another, embrace ideas and primarily practice what you preach.
Over all it was good company but need some improvements Example:our management need to mingle with employees sometimes that leads to some point of interaction and staff also think some one is there to take care of things and circular activity needed much more to build team coordination
Pros
Cons
No extrra pay for night shifts
Air India Sats is a ground handling company for learning it's best but if you are looking for future I don't think it has enough space for their employees but for learning it's best .if they will improve their management I think it's gonna be a great future company. For me it's good to be part of it and I am enjoying work here.
Air India Sats Airport Services is one of the top GHA in India and handling almost 90% airports in India and overseas Major responsibilities: Monitoring cargo load control functionality, Supervising the subordinate to make sure cargo operation runs smoothly. Discussing the operational issues with operation manager on daily basis. Generating and optimizing the various reports within the area of handling. Follow up SOP in respect with the company policy. A close view monitoring all outbound flights to avoid discrepancy & weight variation. Dealing with customer airline for smooth operation. ULD management
Good one nice to learn there about airline field and good nature company management is good all the staff are good and very friendly manner.. We can learn more in thx company.
Pros
No luch
Cons
Nil
Nice company to learn new things and gather experience, Offers global exposure.Manages around 16 airlines, the best ground handling agency in Delhi airport, Nice management and Admin staffs.
Pros
Global exposure
Cons
No meals, overcrowded office.
there was total security job .and it is so responsible job i scanned baggage and dispatch also. there is large staff and highly management. company is good .its a largest ground handling company.
Cons
Huge company with branches all over the world.very important works with very poor salary.was working at a 12 hrs shift with risk full operations including 3 night shifts.
Pros
Transportation facility
Cons
12 hr shift with low salary
Management is very poor.Salary growth is very poor. The hardest part of my job is working invionment.There is very polution at work place and noise pollution is also there.
Pros
Giving bonus at diwali
Cons
Salary not increase after permotion
We had 8hrs flexible working hrs. I learnt time management , customer handlling etc. Good supportive management. problem solving like flight cancelletion .
It was great working in Air India sats, management was very friendly , learnt many new things, had fun but very serious in work hours, management takes care of each and every employee in teaching them work.
Pros
picnics for evry 6mnths
I have good time with colleagues, working with them and learned a lot in this company about airport work culture but management and salary was not that good.
The most enjoyable part of the job..Very friendly management..Co-workers helped me all time by guiding such things which requires at critical time during office hours
Very friendly management. Co-workers supports all the time and taught me every single thing which useful more during the office hours. Management provides salary ontime.
Pros
Free travel allowence
First day of the air port opening it was typical day. I have learned time management from that work. My co-workers good. The hardest part of the job is time management we have to keep up the timing. The most enjoy able part of the job is in first shift.
Pros
Free pickup and drop
Cons
8 Hours
Systematic way of work, Co workers were helpful, Management is need to be improve, The most enjoyable part is working Overtime hours with co workers.
Pros
Over time pay
Cons
Salary is Less