Air India SATS

Air India SATS Pay & Benefits reviews

Actually i have learnt so many things at airport after talking with passenger .. But aisats company is good for whom who is working in admin department and we have to suffer alot for leave or for salary .
Very less salary , do what they say, beg for your own leaves, etc.Working hard is the logo.Contribut to company.Late promotion etc.Try other Direct interview
Pros
When u r free
Good platform..Trying better job for another stydy related jobs.Willing to work any type of job.I have worked in airindia sats and now trying better job
It was a nice experience to work with aisats they provide time to time salary And other support to their stuff but .. the salary they provide is not enough to survive economically...
very good company for freshers we can learn many things from aisats comparatively salary is very less than other ground hadling agency good for the bigners
It was a very good experience for me to mingle with the customers and getting satisfaction from the customers.The duty time is problem for me because there have night duty only.
Excellent workplace to gain product knowledge and interpersonal skills I could abled to improve my language by interacting with my colleagues and passengers. Got a chance to get know about different cultures and personals.
Pros
Improved skills, language
Cons
Salary issue, but as a beginner it affords
company is good to get knowledge about the visa usa,china,gcc shengen visa,there are many visa and document to get knowledge and apart from this giving priority to the passsenger talking with them is also get the knowledge
Pros
some time we use to give free promotional upgrade
Cons
short hours
Aisats is a place where you put your all time max 8 hrs exclude transport but actual place where you can learn lot and face challenges every day with minimum or maximum effort as per capacity of individual
Pros
free transport
As it was my first job I learned a lot from this firm. salary increments are very hard to get. Became officer still salary scale is very low. Company is very nice.
Good place to work for freshers, benefits and the support given by the company is good.. very friendly and very comfortable place to work.. Freshers will have enough oppurtunities to learn many things.
Enjoyed working in this company. working for aviation industry is my dream. And AISATS in one company that fulfilled my dream. Hence, i always love Air India Sats. Love you work there again, But they pay very less salary.
Good aviation company there is lot of people are working but there is not enough salary that is a problem for workers everyone asking enough salary that's why I request 15000rs of salary.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
8 hours
i had good experince with air india sats........ i lerned more about handling cargo and how to deal with the customers in the field .and now i need lern more about the cargo handling .
Pros
air india sats they used to provide us lunch and dinner and breakfast for less amount ..
Cons
08 hrs working
Company salary structure is not good and satisfactory. Though job is secured but employee is not getting promotion even after performing so hard for this company.
Huge company with branches all over the world.very important works with very poor salary.was working at a 12 hrs shift with risk full operations including 3 night shifts.
Pros
Transportation facility
Cons
12 hr shift with low salary
This company is good but salary is to cheap All staff are too gud & no security problem here Im safe but they give only 9400 per month I can't afford this too much salary
Pros
Cons
8 hour
Management is very poor.Salary growth is very poor. The hardest part of my job is working invionment.There is very polution at work place and noise pollution is also there.
Pros
Giving bonus at diwali
Cons
Salary not increase after permotion
We had 8hrs flexible working hrs. I learnt time management , customer handlling etc. Good supportive management. problem solving like flight cancelletion .
My job period in AI Sats was less as it was an internship and there was no guarantee for the job. Did work for 3 months with no salary or benefits.
Pros
Intern
Cons
It was great working in Air India sats, management was very friendly , learnt many new things, had fun but very serious in work hours, management takes care of each and every employee in teaching them work.
Pros
picnics for evry 6mnths