Air India SATS

Air India SATS Work-Life Balance reviews

Actually i have learnt so many things at airport after talking with passenger .. But aisats company is good for whom who is working in admin department and we have to suffer alot for leave or for salary .
Very less salary , do what they say, beg for your own leaves, etc.Working hard is the logo.Contribut to company.Late promotion etc.Try other Direct interview
Pros
When u r free
Air india sats is A ground handling company , this company merged with air india . company is not bad . if you work hard then you can archive the your position .
Not recommended to any friends or relatives. I joined just for starting purpose not as a full time career. Very stressful shift timing and no new things to learn.
i have been working for 8 months in air india sats but i want to move from that company because of some issues my shift timing was frm 9pm to 7am mrng there is no pick up & droping i was looking for any other side for jobs
Good communication and good service, first and excellent service provided for all airlines services. The airindia Sats give me good experience in my life in aviation industry
starting aviation job good on this company is good. but not full career. anyone who join AISATS for start a career i tell them very very congratulation.
The company has some wonderful values and beliefs and it can really make the big vision it strides for. In order to get there, leadership and management needs to trust in people, don't be afraid of change, let employees collaborate with one another, embrace ideas and primarily practice what you preach.
Air India Sats is a ground handling company for learning it's best but if you are looking for future I don't think it has enough space for their employees but for learning it's best .if they will improve their management I think it's gonna be a great future company. For me it's good to be part of it and I am enjoying work here.
company name itself defining about the culture,,,,igi t3 one of the best place to work in delhi...every day new challenge,,every day new flight new passengers,,,
I work at air india sats as a customer service agent and I use to hand four flight per day( ect... saudi, Sri Lankan ,vistara,And airindia, back to back and I like to work hard work when am at shift
Cons
Company salary structure is not good and satisfactory. Though job is secured but employee is not getting promotion even after performing so hard for this company.
1.Work smarter than working hard. 2.Belive in actions and not in words, 3.We should be loyal to company. 4. we should focused in what we are doing.
Pros
we can become great leader
Cons
never get demotivated
there was total security job .and it is so responsible job i scanned baggage and dispatch also. there is large staff and highly management. company is good .its a largest ground handling company.
Cons
Huge company with branches all over the world.very important works with very poor salary.was working at a 12 hrs shift with risk full operations including 3 night shifts.
Pros
Transportation facility
Cons
12 hr shift with low salary
I learnt so many things of Dis company n I respect to it. For better future I am choosing another company. I worked her from the bottom of my heart. Company gave me so many things
Safe&secury work and we'll growth the company this company is given to very good knowledge and exclent experience and communachion skills over all good
Air India company is very nice and growth company. ..this company give a chance to show her /him tilent. This company give chance for fresher to improve her /him cerriear and show her /him tilent. .this company is very incrisible for fresher. .
everything which i have learnt here in the last company is good. made me how to work in aviation field in all shifts like morning shift,afternoon shift and night shift as well. worked as a headset man technician for two years.
Cons
Learning is good for freshers but you may feel it is stagnant after 1-2 years of experience, no life and no family life to harsh conditions to work here .
Pros
no life
Cons
no life
i had worked in this organization around three years learned many things about aviation industry. Starting days were really challenging as new to industry. Typical days teached me a lot and at time had fun in working .It a day to day challenge working in this industry