Air India SATS logo
Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

it was overall nice experience.

for a fresher who is looking for a good company to start your career in the aviation industry as a ground staff, i would recommend AISATS. i learned any things working there. the people are so supportive and encouraging. working environment is very less competitive and everyone works as a team to achieve goals. the management can be heartless sometimes and they definitely won't appreciate you. but from the supervisors and duty managers you will get the compassion and respect you deserve.(at least that's what i got.) if your planning to stay with the company for 1 or 2 years don't expect too much from the salary. but if you are going to stay longer, salary and increment will be generous. overall it was a great experience for the 3 years i worked for AISATS.

Pros

good working environment, good support system, professional

Cons

management can be more appreciative towards staff.

Total under presser work area

there was total security job .and it is so responsible job i scanned baggage and dispatch also. there is large staff and highly management. company is good .its a largest ground handling company.

Cons

Good company to get a headstart

Huge company with branches all over the world.very important works with very poor salary.was working at a 12 hrs shift with risk full operations including 3 night shifts.

Pros

Transportation facility

Cons

12 hr shift with low salary

Safety and security

I learnt so many things of Dis company n I respect to it. For better future I am choosing another company. I worked her from the bottom of my heart. Company gave me so many things

good operatunaty

Safe&secury work and we'll growth the company this company is given to very good knowledge and exclent experience and communachion skills over all good

Not bad

It's a good plat form to work.I got so many opportunities from here.Now I know what's the customer service and how to treat the customer,how to fullfill their requirements and all.More over I can alone handle the boarding gates and all.Because of this company I learned a lot.I know how to handle the international flights as well as domestic flights also.I know the functions also.

not marketing & Calling Line

This company is good but salary is to cheap All staff are too gud & no security problem here Im safe but they give only 9400 per month I can't afford this too much salary

Pros

Cons

8 hour

Air india

Its a good job for me their and also a typical job also because its a heigh alert job. I have learned that what kind of process are going in airport and the flight. I got soo munch good freindship their

Guest Service Officer

I was working as an Guest service Officer, providing pre-flight and post-flight briefing and was also involved in handling Arrival and Departure Flights.

Interesting place for work or experience..challenging as well glamorous

Work for air india is such an good opportunity for me... i gained lots of experience .. it was such a challenging job.. daily u have to face new challenge.. and it was quit interesting to handle a pessanger.. some pax came angry some were very polite... and my seniors were very much co operative.. they handle the situation very well....

Cons

9 hrs

Jobs at Air India SATS

See more jobs

A good Workplace to start as a fresher

It is one of the best Ground Handling Company in India, and probably no. 1 ground handling agency at IGI Airport , New Delhi. There is so much to learn about every aspect of Aviation.

Not fun at all

Management is very poor.Salary growth is very poor. The hardest part of my job is working invionment.There is very polution at work place and noise pollution is also there.

Pros

Giving bonus at diwali

Cons

Salary not increase after permotion

group work

Air India company is very nice and growth company. ..this company give a chance to show her /him tilent. This company give chance for fresher to improve her /him cerriear and show her /him tilent. .this company is very incrisible for fresher. .

nothing in special

everything which i have learnt here in the last company is good. made me how to work in aviation field in all shifts like morning shift,afternoon shift and night shift as well. worked as a headset man technician for two years.

Cons

Productive and flexible place to build a career

We had 8hrs flexible working hrs. I learnt time management , customer handlling etc. Good supportive management. problem solving like flight cancelletion .

No life

Learning is good for freshers but you may feel it is stagnant after 1-2 years of experience, no life and no family life to harsh conditions to work here .

Pros

no life

Cons

no life

Wide scope to learn about aviation

Air India SATS is one of the largest and established Ground handling agency and a good one to start career with in Aviation.

Nothing as such

No growth But good colleagues from my batch No proper training facilities No good exposure Lack of Team spirit No increment or best performer of the month

Pros

Only if theres delay

Cons

Sometimes, arising on the situation

good place to learn new things

i had worked in this organization around three years learned many things about aviation industry. Starting days were really challenging as new to industry. Typical days teached me a lot and at time had fun in working .It a day to day challenge working in this industry

I have learned a lot as a Trainer. Since this was my 1st experience as a Trainer after Airport Operations. Most difficult part was to travel to the Airport.

Intern

My job period in AI Sats was less as it was an internship and there was no guarantee for the job. Did work for 3 months with no salary or benefits.

Pros

Intern

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India SATS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India SATS with