Air India SATS

Air India SATS Employee Reviews

for a fresher who is looking for a good company to start your career in the aviation industry as a ground staff, i would recommend AISATS. i learned any things working there. the people are so supportive and encouraging. working environment is very less competitive and everyone works as a team to achieve goals. the management can be heartless sometimes and they definitely won't appreciate you. but from the supervisors and duty managers you will get the compassion and respect you deserve.(at least that's what i got.) if your planning to stay with the company for 1 or 2 years don't expect too much from the salary. but if you are going to stay longer, salary and increment will be generous. overall it was a great experience for the 3 years i worked for AISATS.
Pros
good working environment, good support system, professional
Cons
management can be more appreciative towards staff.
i have worked in AISATS for the period of 6 months,i it was really a great place to work.i have started my career with AISATS in aviation industry and have learned my things.i it was a proud moment for me to work in aviation.but after couple of months due to family personal reasons i have left my job. now im all set to give my best in aviation industry.
It was great working in Air India sats, management was very friendly , learnt many new things, had fun but very serious in work hours, management takes care of each and every employee in teaching them work.
Pros
picnics for evry 6mnths
it was a good experience in airindia sats that i had. really unforgottable and valuable experience for me. i got an oppourtunity to learn many things from there. it was my first learning tutorial for me. they gave training about the job. that trainig was also useful for me.
The industry we are getting is seemless. If we wanna learn, AISATS is a good option to move on. We will get in touch with world class services with best safety standards in customer services. The involvement of new and high end technological advanced machinaries are always a motive to learn more and vaster things.
I have good time with colleagues, working with them and learned a lot in this company about airport work culture but management and salary was not that good.
Excellent job with lot of new opportunities and lot of experience to gain. Everyday we get to see new people travelling to different countries and helping them from entering into the airport to departure of the flight
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
One hour lunch break was great
Air India sats is one of the fastest growing and professional Industry.If I select for this industry Interact with new people and learn new things gain my knowledge & I build my caries.
Pros
Have food professionally in lunch and dinner
Cons
15-20minutes
The most enjoyable part of the job..Very friendly management..Co-workers helped me all time by guiding such things which requires at critical time during office hours
Very friendly management. Co-workers supports all the time and taught me every single thing which useful more during the office hours. Management provides salary ontime.
Pros
Free travel allowence
I enjoyed while working in this organization. I learnt no of things and skills which will definetly help me in my future job. Moreover I got knowledge about guest relation services which is important part of any organization
Pros
Free meal coupen and pick and drop facility
Cons
Less wages
when i joined this company that time i do not know anything about aviation security. l learned every things from my co-worker they are very supportive. the hardest part of the job to keep myself clam because of so much pressure. and the most enjoyable part of the job to do screening because it is very interesting. i learn something new every day.
Pros
some times
Cons
manpower short than we have to do double shifts
First day of the air port opening it was typical day. I have learned time management from that work. My co-workers good. The hardest part of the job is time management we have to keep up the timing. The most enjoy able part of the job is in first shift.
Pros
Free pickup and drop
Cons
8 Hours
Systematic way of work, Co workers were helpful, Management is need to be improve, The most enjoyable part is working Overtime hours with co workers.
Pros
Over time pay
Cons
Salary is Less
I don't know about airlines job.after I got this job I came to know everything about airlines job culture.happiest moment in this job is when I finished two flights at a time Emirates and dragon air.
Pros
Free food when we are doing over time
I have good knowledge in customer service . I have been worked with different airlines like Emirates and airindia and cathypacific airlines. every day interacting with customers directly or via telephone solving the claims.
The company is very good, has good name in Aviation Industry. I like the company AIR INDIA STAS very much as it has an international exposure for an individual to expose. Management doesn't differentiate difference between a post graduate and an inter fail, preference given only at the time of AUDIT and preference given to the staff who circulate GRAPEVINE.
Pros
Only transport and medical insurance
Cons
Extracting Long hours work in less time but NIL appreciation
over all it was an life experience to work with SATS, with international work culture .. a typical day at work is everyday every flight operation comes with new experience. i have learned many things like team work , come up from work pressure, and develop new ideas . management was very supportive best co-workers the hardest part of the job to make understand the delay in operations due to natural climates. the most enjoyable is continues work
I was able to meet with people from different parts of the world with different culture each and everyday. I was able to know the customers needs and able to provide and satisfy them.
good work environment learned more. good experience. learned to tackle in all situation . good friends group and meeting different kind of passenger everyday . everyday was my new learning in the airport
urgent delivery documentation, i learned how to minimize the work, enjoyable part is co-working, and the hard part is ASRS hanged up while its too rush, co-workers are the guys who can help each other
  1. Employee Reviews