Air India
Air India Employee Review

A good learning experince and improving oneself

April 27, 2016
Working with Air India was great although i did not get any other benefits apart from my basic salary.The management and co-workers were very good and helped a lot in improving myself.The customer service agent was one of the job with more fun and experiences , at Air India they had a good relationship with customers as well I gave my customers the pleasure travelling in Air India. Air India doesn't make feel irritated to work for their customers , I had my space in their working environment culture, hence their customer got full satisfaction from me.
November 11, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
March 7, 2020
Same role
Customer service Agent (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks
April 27, 2016
Same location
Customer Agent for Charter flights (Former Employee) - Vasco Da Gama, Goa
It was fun working with my colleagues here.I enjoyed meeting people from different places.it was a learning process for me.
  1. A good learning experince and improving oneself