Air India logo
Air India

Air India

Air India Employee Review

A government company

Good opportunity to learn Aircraft systems, basic structure of MRO, airlines company.

Pros

work and family life balance

Cons

Poor growth prospectus

Same role

good and secured

Air India is government company. The job security is the best compared to all other ailines, Salary not at par with my qualification although medical benefits and passages seems ok.
Same roleSame location

good for job security

it is a very good company to learn because air india perform all types of maintenance job, as per my view air india has one of the best maintenance set up in the world.
Same location

I was so much happy to work in Air India Air transport services limited. Good staff, environment good respect love and hard work.

I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.

Pros

Sometimes

Cons

8:00 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with