Air India logo
Air India

Air India

Air India Employee Review

A Great company to work for, I enjoyed thoroghly every day of my work

i joined this oraganisation as Graduate engineer trainee. i got my first licence on Airbus A300 B2/B4 instrument systems. i was working in base maintenace at the beginning of my career, i learned alot while working in Airbus a300, i used to go on tst flights after heavy maintenance and it looked adventurous for me. you get real freedom to work at the end of the day results matter. the most enjoyable part of the job is while working in LINE maintenance environment you dont have a boss. you get your allotment of aircrafts and you are your own boss. that is pretty cool. i enjoyed the benefit of travelling in business class from the day one i joined this prestigious organisation and I love that part of travelling.

Same roleSame location

Very competitive job

After acquiring so many b2 licence there is no progress in career. At present there is uncertainty with the company. In view of recent closer of other airline in this country people may lose their job.
Same role

Great experience and excellent learning place

A platform to explore in aircraft system Place to build mechanical working experience Pressure working skills Time management Friendly environment co-operative senior engineers
Same location

I was so much happy to work in Air India Air transport services limited. Good staff, environment good respect love and hard work.

I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.

Pros

Sometimes

Cons

8:00 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with