Air India
Air India Employee Review

Aprenteceship

April 28, 2019
The employee should never hear about positive performance or performance in need of improvement for the first time at your formal performance discussion meeting unless it is new information or insight. Effective managers discuss both positive performance and areas for improvement regularly, even daily or weekly. Aim to make the contents of the performance review discussion a re-emphasis of critical points.
Pros
colleagues
Cons
management
October 27, 2014
Same roleSame location
trainee (Current Employee) - Mumbai, MH
Can be able to learn lots of things. They are helpfull and teaches us lots of things
February 19, 2014
Same roleSame location
trainee (Former Employee) - INDIA, MUMBAI
 Handling receipts of heavy and light cargo.  Closing of cargo receipt and issuing the gate pass.  Recoding flight detail, no. of goods, weight (Gross and chargeable).
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs