Air India logo
Air India

Air India

Air India Employee Review

cooperative staff

i have learned to be calm at any critical condition at work. management is not look after employees comfort but still i felt sometimes its cooperative. co-workers were fun loving and nice. it was standing job. due to cooperative staff i have enjoyed my work.

Same roleSame location

The people who working there are good nature

ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
Same roleSame location

okay

AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks
Same location

I was so much happy to work in Air India Air transport services limited. Good staff, environment good respect love and hard work.

I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.

Pros

Sometimes

Cons

8:00 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with