Air India
Air India Employee Review

customer agent in air india

November 29, 2016
Respected sir I would like to join your company undoubtedly because the company has superb goodwill in the market and this co. Is the right platform for me to utilize my skills as well as bring out my hidden talent with all your support.
November 11, 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
March 7, 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer service Agent (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
  1. customer agent in air india