Air India logo
Air India

Air India

Air India Employee Review

customer service agent

customer service agent job was perfectly good environment with people and happy to give solution each customer -learned how to handle different kind of the passengers busy time as well -managed At the rush time we can manage different kind of passenger -co workers All type of co workers we can be freindly -hardest part of the job At the same time many customers to give solution -enjoyable time when customer sought us really get enjoyment because i am going to give solution

Same role

The people who working there are good nature

ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
Same role

okay

AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks
Same location

Selfish employees

Employees are less committed, less sincerity, self thinking and benefits only, poor management, chaotic coordination, seniority plays biggest role, always biased judgment, Makes juniors or new joins to work more and harassment. poor customer service, most of the staffs are not loyal, lazy and least bothered. But there are few who, cares , supports, and loyal to the company. but rest are, concerned about filling up their on pocket.

Pros

Free hotel stays in single rooms

Cons

less staff support and coordination

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with