Air India
Air India Employee Review

fun productive

June 9, 2017
Lol awesome question and I really like this question. Well I have enjoyed my daily shifts airport. Every week celebrities are arriving so I usually chill with them and I am so friendly with everyone.Sometimes like with celebrities like salman khan sharukh khan I used to go for picnic and enjoy the every moment with them.
Pros
Free launches
March 2, 2020
Same role
Ramp Supervisor (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
No proper management no proper guidance provided no proper training provided without equipment we asked to work on ramps. No proper work given as per our designation always we are asked to work on different things..
September 4, 2018
Same role
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
I have need this job ihave started the work very honestly focus on the company nd work individual your experience while employed there Provide reasons for why you liked nd disliked working at the company
Pros
Cons
8hours
May 6, 2021
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs