Air India
Air India Employee Review

November 18, 2019
I Learnt many new things there great experience. New style of working and many things. Also I got superior who helped me to understand many new things.
October 11, 2019
Same role
HR Admin (Former Employee) - Devanhalli, Karnataka
Its was good environment to work as admin in HR as it was co-operation with staffs and communication with employees with determination,dedication and hardwork
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
November 11, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
  1. Good and New work Experience with AIATSL. I Learnt many new things there great experience.