Air India
Air India Employee Review

good environment

January 31, 2013
8hr work.I learned many things about the ticketing and learned about different customers needs and wants. management was good.and the co workers also very good.The hard part of the job is some times the customers are in a very bad temper we need to calm down them.And i was not the direct staff of air india. we worked under sparsh Bpo as an air india customer service agent
November 11, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
March 7, 2020
Same role
Customer service Agent (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks
September 16, 2020
Same location
Internship (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR. They maintain basic attendance of everyone. As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.
Pros
Certificate and experience
Cons
No paid internship