Air India
Air India Employee Review

good to learn

March 31, 2013
1.very hectic2.every thing i learn about aviation security3.poor mgt4. excellent workers
May 17, 2020
Same role
Security Agent (Current Employee) - Delhi
In Air India everything is good but from 2005 none of the employee of airlines is permanent they all are on contract basis because of which you are not benifitable to any facilities of the Company
March 25, 2020
Same role
Assistant Security Officer (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
I'm working in Airindia as a security personnel and I'm eager to do something relates to content writing work as my part time therefore I request to all my client if you lot of stuff for content writing provide me I'll provide best quality work as per my experience.
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs