Air India
Air India Employee Review

Good workiing palce

July 13, 2015
Its good experiene to work with Air india .got lot of internatinal experience by handling pax from around the globe.we use to handel MALAYSIA AIRLINES,AIR MAURTIUS AND AIR ARABIA......SO ALMOST DIFFERENT AIRLINES...FROM DIFFERNT PARTS OF THE WORLD....MET ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE..GOT EXPERIENCE......HANDLING THEM
September 16, 2020
Internship (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR. They maintain basic attendance of everyone. As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.
Pros
Certificate and experience
Cons
No paid internship
March 25, 2020
Assistant Security Officer (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
I'm working in Airindia as a security personnel and I'm eager to do something relates to content writing work as my part time therefore I request to all my client if you lot of stuff for content writing provide me I'll provide best quality work as per my experience.
September 29, 2019
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
it was my first job and almost b3 years I was work with Air India because of management support I learn my work properly moreover it is good atmosphere for new employees to lear work.