Air India
Air India Employee Review

Great experience and excellent learning place

October 17, 2018
A platform to explore in aircraft system Place to build mechanical working experience Pressure working skills Time management Friendly environment co-operative senior engineers
December 10, 2019
Same role
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) - MUMBAI
After acquiring so many b2 licence there is no progress in career. At present there is uncertainty with the company. In view of recent closer of other airline in this country people may lose their job.
September 9, 2018
Same role
DEPUTY CHIEF AIRCRAFT ENGINEER (Former Employee) - MUMBAI, INDIA
i joined this oraganisation as Graduate engineer trainee. i got my first licence on Airbus A300 B2/B4 instrument systems. i was working in base maintenace at the beginning of my career, i learned alot while working in Airbus a300, i used to go on tst flights after heavy maintenance and it looked adventurous for me. you get real freedom to work at the end of the day results matter. the most enjoyable part of the job is while working in LINE maintenance environment you dont have a boss. you get your allotment of aircrafts and you are your own boss. that is pretty cool. i enjoyed the benefit of travelling in business class from the day one i joined this prestigious organisation and I love that part of travelling.
August 21, 2020
Same location
Sr. Cabin Crew (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
It's a dream that came true. With flying comes responsibilities and with an ambition to grow Air India helps you be to do so by being the wind beneath your wings of aspiration, and dreams. It was an eye opener to the world out there. A thorough learning experience of sorts. Air India helped me grow and have my own wings of confidence, knowledge ,skills and gave me the courage to take on the world.
Pros
Meeting new people, visiting new destinations, embracing new cultures, flight and passenger safety skills
Cons