Air India
Air India Employee Review

ground staff

December 10, 2017
โœ… Trip Verified | Mumbai to Hong Kong via Delhi. I arrived 10 mins after the boarding started, and was told to queue in line to board despite being a business class passenger. Thankfully another member of staff acknowledged my business class status and allowed me to board first. Due to technical reasons the flight was delayed by 45 minutes after boarding was completed. Staff were really nice looked after the people in business class and offered drinks and food. After take off, food was served and the food was really tasty. Only thing that bothered me was that Air India doesn't serve alcohol in the domestic sector. Layover in Delhi was good and efficient, and soon we were ready for take off. Crew took our meal choices and preferred drinks after take of. This sector they had alcohol. Decided to skip the late night dinner and just had a glass of champagne and got a nice sleep of 4 hours. Overall a good airline and would recommend.
November 30, 2019
Same role
ground staff (Former Employee) - Kolkata Air Port, West Bengal
Airlines job is very good , it's a future site, and big Airlines, many employers in our India, Mary airport in our country, salary is a good. So i like aviation industry.
November 6, 2019
Same roleSame location
ground staff (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Great experience in Air India.am working in Air India air transport services and limited from Chennai airport.somany job are my response in the working area.like that break up manage area, flights attend area, make up supervisor area are my response..
April 25, 2021
Same location
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) - Chennai
Employees are less committed, less sincerity, self thinking and benefits only, poor management, chaotic coordination, seniority plays biggest role, always biased judgment, Makes juniors or new joins to work more and harassment. poor customer service, most of the staffs are not loyal, lazy and least bothered. But there are few who, cares , supports, and loyal to the company. but rest are, concerned about filling up their on pocket.
Pros
Free hotel stays in single rooms
Cons
less staff support and coordination