Air India
Air India Employee Review

Ground staff

November 6, 2019
Great experience in Air India.am working in Air India air transport services and limited from Chennai airport.somany job are my response in the working area.like that break up manage area, flights attend area, make up supervisor area are my response..
November 30, 2019
Same role
ground staff (Former Employee) - Kolkata Air Port, West Bengal
Airlines job is very good , it's a future site, and big Airlines, many employers in our India, Mary airport in our country, salary is a good. So i like aviation industry.
June 29, 2019
Same role
Ground staff (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Air india is very good airline in this field and air India is old and trusted airline I saw every time review on air India page air India is fastest growth company in the airline field and I'm trying my best to be a part of Air india
Pros
Fre lunches
Cons
April 25, 2021
Same location
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) - Chennai
Employees are less committed, less sincerity, self thinking and benefits only, poor management, chaotic coordination, seniority plays biggest role, always biased judgment, Makes juniors or new joins to work more and harassment. poor customer service, most of the staffs are not loyal, lazy and least bothered. But there are few who, cares , supports, and loyal to the company. but rest are, concerned about filling up their on pocket.
Pros
Free hotel stays in single rooms
Cons
less staff support and coordination