Air India
Air India Employee Review

I love my job.

September 7, 2019
Working with AIRINDIA is awesome. Everyday i got to meet up with new people,new destination, new experiences. Air india is national carrier Of India and one must feel proud working it and serving the nation.
April 25, 2021
Same role
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) - Chennai
Employees are less committed, less sincerity, self thinking and benefits only, poor management, chaotic coordination, seniority plays biggest role, always biased judgment, Makes juniors or new joins to work more and harassment. poor customer service, most of the staffs are not loyal, lazy and least bothered. But there are few who, cares , supports, and loyal to the company. but rest are, concerned about filling up their on pocket.
Pros
Free hotel stays in single rooms
Cons
less staff support and coordination
August 21, 2020
Same role
Sr. Cabin Crew (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
It's a dream that came true. With flying comes responsibilities and with an ambition to grow Air India helps you be to do so by being the wind beneath your wings of aspiration, and dreams. It was an eye opener to the world out there. A thorough learning experience of sorts. Air India helped me grow and have my own wings of confidence, knowledge ,skills and gave me the courage to take on the world.
Pros
Meeting new people, visiting new destinations, embracing new cultures, flight and passenger safety skills
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs