Air India
Air India Employee Review

It is good company

August 15, 2019
In contract basis also it is good culture and working atmoshpahre, i aprisiate to worked their as im thried party payroll they treat me as inroll person.
January 31, 2017
Same location
Intern, City Office (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Air India is India's flagship international carrier. Very good Internship stint here that got me noticed and helped my job interview with Indigo.
May 16, 2021
Customer Support Agent - Cargo Handling (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
it was challanging to work with at airindia.nice people from all over the country came here at airindia air transport services limited.cargo operation was fun to do with.
Pros
free tickets
Cons
long hours at winter
May 6, 2021
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs