Air India
Air India Employee Review

It was a thrilling assignment and satisfying at the end of the day.

June 20, 2017
An excellent Airline offering ample chances for creativity and freedom to devise and innovate products and solutions. As Head of the Training Institution it was a challenging assignment completing mandatory trainings before schedule.
Pros
Free Air Passages.
Cons
Nothing in particular.
November 26, 2019
Same role
Assistant General Manager (Engineering - CAMO) (Current Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
Good place to work with job security. I learned a lot during my job with Air India Limited. The job required me to go into the very minor details of assignments in hand.
July 11, 2018
Same role
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
I am the self motivated person therefore my learning is different from others . Otherwise it gives you a chance to learn only when you yourself would want to. work culture is more or less demanding as of any other airline.
August 21, 2020
Same location
Sr. Cabin Crew (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
It's a dream that came true. With flying comes responsibilities and with an ambition to grow Air India helps you be to do so by being the wind beneath your wings of aspiration, and dreams. It was an eye opener to the world out there. A thorough learning experience of sorts. Air India helped me grow and have my own wings of confidence, knowledge ,skills and gave me the courage to take on the world.
Pros
Meeting new people, visiting new destinations, embracing new cultures, flight and passenger safety skills
Cons
  1. It was a thrilling assignment and satisfying at the end of the day.