Air India
Air India Employee Review

Job Security & Healthy Atmospehere

October 10, 2019
Healthy and Happy Culture to work with. Good opportunity to learn new things. work stability and flexibility. Job Security. Good location. Great facilities for employees and their family.
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
November 11, 2020
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
April 11, 2020
Aircraft Technician (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I am working in Air India Mumbai and nagpur for the maintenance of wide body aircraft of Boeing family. The air India base maintenance experience is best experience
  1. Job Security & Healthy Atmospehere