Air India
Air India Employee Review

Job

February 28, 2020
Air India company is a good company in which from so many days I am ready to do job in this good company may be I'm very thankful to this company.
March 4, 2021
Welfare Officer (Former Employee) - Santacruz, Mumbai, Maharashtra
I learnt compliance,welfare. workplace is OK in terms of culture. Management should take interest in training young employees. No benefits like permanent employees and I was on 5 years contract. So differentiation between contract and permanent staff.
Pros
Big name on resume
Cons
NO proper support, all system of working, too much paper work
November 11, 2020
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
September 16, 2020
Internship (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR. They maintain basic attendance of everyone. As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.
Pros
Certificate and experience
Cons
No paid internship