Air India
Air India Employee Review

nice and interesting

February 11, 2014
1]Day use to start with giving away daily work routine 2]Different components in manufacturing airplane weight ,companies material used different department in airindia for doing different works
August 7, 2019
Same role
TRAINEE ENGINEER (Former Employee) - Trivandrum, Kerala
The management has highly regulation policy of aircraft maintenance, management and CAMO(QC) under DGCA. It is a Very fine organization to work in the field of avition.
Pros
free work space
April 30, 2019
Same roleSame location
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I gained hands-on experience in aircraft overhaul process. The tasks I carried out during a one-month training period are:- 1. Performed assembly ,dis-assembly and testing of hydraulic and electric brake of Boeing 737, 747 and 777 2. Performed assembly ,dis-assembly and testing of undercarriage components (wheel hub, tires and landing gear) of Boeing 737, 747 and 777 3. Performed complete overhauling of aircraft pressurization and air- conditioning system for Boeing 737 The aircraft enginners working at Air India are very dedicated, meticulous and sincere in their work. The level of precision and accuracy employed at Air India was extremely high and even the most simple tasks were carried out with utmost care.
Pros
Highly professional yet familial atmosphere
Cons
Poor Cellular Network
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
  1. nice and interesting