Air India
Air India Employee Review

nice for student

May 22, 2017
I have just passed class 12 and want to became flight attendant kindly give me a chance. I will always grateful to u for this kindness I will do my best.
Pros
free lunch
April 25, 2021
Same role
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) - Chennai
Employees are less committed, less sincerity, self thinking and benefits only, poor management, chaotic coordination, seniority plays biggest role, always biased judgment, Makes juniors or new joins to work more and harassment. poor customer service, most of the staffs are not loyal, lazy and least bothered. But there are few who, cares , supports, and loyal to the company. but rest are, concerned about filling up their on pocket.
Pros
Free hotel stays in single rooms
Cons
less staff support and coordination
August 21, 2020
Same role
Sr. Cabin Crew (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
It's a dream that came true. With flying comes responsibilities and with an ambition to grow Air India helps you be to do so by being the wind beneath your wings of aspiration, and dreams. It was an eye opener to the world out there. A thorough learning experience of sorts. Air India helped me grow and have my own wings of confidence, knowledge ,skills and gave me the courage to take on the world.
Pros
Meeting new people, visiting new destinations, embracing new cultures, flight and passenger safety skills
September 16, 2020
Same location
Internship (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR. They maintain basic attendance of everyone. As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.
Pros
Certificate and experience
Cons
No paid internship