Air India
Air India Employee Review

no growth no career

December 12, 2016
work no issue learned to handle passenger..checkin system,etc poor management harsh behavior of permanent staff flight delay or cancelled no such enjoyable moments
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
November 11, 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
March 7, 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer service Agent (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs