Air India
Air India Employee Review

No security for Job

March 2, 2020
No proper management no proper guidance provided no proper training provided without equipment we asked to work on ramps. No proper work given as per our designation always we are asked to work on different things..
September 4, 2018
Same role
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
I have need this job ihave started the work very honestly focus on the company nd work individual your experience while employed there Provide reasons for why you liked nd disliked working at the company
Pros
Cons
8hours
June 9, 2017
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - INDIA
Lol awesome question and I really like this question. Well I have enjoyed my daily shifts airport. Every week celebrities are arriving so I usually chill with them and I am so friendly with everyone.Sometimes like with celebrities like salman khan sharukh khan I used to go for picnic and enjoy the every moment with them.
Pros
Free launches
Cons
November 11, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.