Air India
Air India Employee Review

One of the hardest jobs.

March 12, 2016
Have to handle a lot of guests(passengers) whom sometimes happens to be hyper or drunkards whom creates issues. Management is the least supportive and having a very consuming as they pay less and asks for more productivity with any supportive grounds for their demands. Most of the co workers happen to have a certain stereo typical behavior and is less supportive except a very few who helps me out in certain situation.
Pros
Nothing beneficial
Cons
Long hours of job, less pay, hard job, no job security.
November 11, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
March 7, 2020
Same role
Customer service Agent (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
AI is good place to work for and it has good work like balance. various opportunities to grow your carrier and become a good human being . Thanks
August 27, 2018
Same location
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) - Kochi, Kerala
Working with Air India Express as Line Maintenance Trainee was one of my best experience as aviation field is passion, and could know and learn a lot with them.
Cons
  1. One of the hardest jobs.