Air India
Air India Employee Review

Payment not affordable

July 13, 2019
Payment not affordable, no job satisfaction, no job security, medical not satisfactory, no grade wise increments, management not proper & also corrupted, only things about self promotions, they have no interest in their workers,arrange contracts & get benefits.
February 11, 2013
Same role
ENGINEER (Former Employee) - CHENNAI,TAMILNADU
I like to work in your company. It is a reputed company and cotains international flight...
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hour
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
November 11, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
  1. Payment not affordable