Air India
Air India Employee Review

Productive and interesting workplace

October 17, 2019
A typical day at work used to start with a task sheet given for the day and thus completing the given task within the time limit was very competitive. The job taught me many things like maintaining the aircrafts , repairing , servicing, overhauling of engines etc. The management was perfect which helped me manage tasks according to the time. workplace culture was very friendly and everyone celebrated festivals or special occasions together. Meeting up to the standards was the most difficult part yet we completed it within the prescribed time limit the way it should have been done. Working in such a fantastic company would be something someone will just dream of.
Pros
flexible and sufficien
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
November 11, 2020
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
April 11, 2020
Aircraft Technician (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I am working in Air India Mumbai and nagpur for the maintenance of wide body aircraft of Boeing family. The air India base maintenance experience is best experience
  1. Productive and interesting workplace