Air India logo
Air India

Air India

Air India Employee Review

productive

its a second largest MRO in asia so its great place to take experiance n knowledge....

Same role

Work perfection and productive

The management has highly regulation policy of aircraft maintenance, management and CAMO(QC) under DGCA. It is a Very fine organization to work in the field of avition.

Pros

free work space

Same roleSame location

Productive and very professional workplace

I gained hands-on experience in aircraft overhaul process. The tasks I carried out during a one-month training period are:- 1. Performed assembly ,dis-assembly and testing of hydraulic and electric brake of Boeing 737, 747 and 777 2. Performed assembly ,dis-assembly and testing of undercarriage components (wheel hub, tires and landing gear) of Boeing 737, 747 and 777 3. Performed complete overhauling of aircraft pressurization and air- conditioning system for Boeing 737 The aircraft enginners working at Air India are very dedicated, meticulous and sincere in their work. The level of precision and accuracy employed at Air India was extremely high and even the most simple tasks were carried out with utmost care.

Pros

Highly professional yet familial atmosphere

Cons

Poor Cellular Network
Same location

I was so much happy to work in Air India Air transport services limited. Good staff, environment good respect love and hard work.

I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.

Pros

Sometimes

Cons

8:00 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Air India with