Air India
Air India Employee Review

Restricted Work Environment

March 1, 2017
Since I was just an intern. I couldn't get a lot of access to technology related to aerospace. Saying that the environment was friendly to work. People were very helpful.
September 16, 2020
Same role
Internship (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Unlike their internal management issues they've good team and HR. They maintain basic attendance of everyone. As it was back office operations and it was located in Old Airport there was no much of work to do and as interns only job to do was data entry and know HR responsibilities and work.
Pros
Certificate and experience
Cons
No paid internship
April 5, 2020
Same role
Intern (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Best Job opportunity, Awesome environment, Superb People, The difficult part is to reach the job location, Huge Hangar space and good facilities for people and employees
August 21, 2020
Same location
Sr. Cabin Crew (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
It's a dream that came true. With flying comes responsibilities and with an ambition to grow Air India helps you be to do so by being the wind beneath your wings of aspiration, and dreams. It was an eye opener to the world out there. A thorough learning experience of sorts. Air India helped me grow and have my own wings of confidence, knowledge ,skills and gave me the courage to take on the world.
Pros
Meeting new people, visiting new destinations, embracing new cultures, flight and passenger safety skills
Cons