Air India
Air India Employee Review

Reviews is absolutely good bcz air India is one of the best company

June 29, 2019
Air india is very good airline in this field and air India is old and trusted airline I saw every time review on air India page air India is fastest growth company in the airline field and I'm trying my best to be a part of Air india
Pros
Fre lunches
Cons
November 30, 2019
Same role
ground staff (Former Employee) - Kolkata Air Port, West Bengal
Airlines job is very good , it's a future site, and big Airlines, many employers in our India, Mary airport in our country, salary is a good. So i like aviation industry.
November 6, 2019
Same role
ground staff (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Great experience in Air India.am working in Air India air transport services and limited from Chennai airport.somany job are my response in the working area.like that break up manage area, flights attend area, make up supervisor area are my response..
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
  1. Reviews is absolutely good bcz air India is one of the best company