Air India
Air India Employee Review

service industry

February 2, 2017
Air India was one of the best service providing to the nation with quality. Also, it is carrying to the national stumble to the world.
Pros
two weekly offs
Cons
Long Night hr duties
May 17, 2020
Same role
Security Agent (Current Employee) - Delhi
In Air India everything is good but from 2005 none of the employee of airlines is permanent they all are on contract basis because of which you are not benifitable to any facilities of the Company
March 25, 2020
Same role
Assistant Security Officer (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
I'm working in Airindia as a security personnel and I'm eager to do something relates to content writing work as my part time therefore I request to all my client if you lot of stuff for content writing provide me I'll provide best quality work as per my experience.
April 25, 2021
Same location
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) - Chennai
Employees are less committed, less sincerity, self thinking and benefits only, poor management, chaotic coordination, seniority plays biggest role, always biased judgment, Makes juniors or new joins to work more and harassment. poor customer service, most of the staffs are not loyal, lazy and least bothered. But there are few who, cares , supports, and loyal to the company. but rest are, concerned about filling up their on pocket.
Pros
Free hotel stays in single rooms
Cons
less staff support and coordination