Air India
Air India Employee Review

Very competitive job

December 10, 2019
After acquiring so many b2 licence there is no progress in career. At present there is uncertainty with the company. In view of recent closer of other airline in this country people may lose their job.
October 17, 2018
Same role
Aircraft maintenance engineer (MRO) - Internship (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
A platform to explore in aircraft system Place to build mechanical working experience Pressure working skills Time management Friendly environment co-operative senior engineers
September 9, 2018
Same roleSame location
DEPUTY CHIEF AIRCRAFT ENGINEER (Former Employee) - MUMBAI, INDIA
i joined this oraganisation as Graduate engineer trainee. i got my first licence on Airbus A300 B2/B4 instrument systems. i was working in base maintenace at the beginning of my career, i learned alot while working in Airbus a300, i used to go on tst flights after heavy maintenance and it looked adventurous for me. you get real freedom to work at the end of the day results matter. the most enjoyable part of the job is while working in LINE maintenance environment you dont have a boss. you get your allotment of aircrafts and you are your own boss. that is pretty cool. i enjoyed the benefit of travelling in business class from the day one i joined this prestigious organisation and I love that part of travelling.
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
  1. Very competitive job