Air India
Air India Employee Review

Very good

July 29, 2019
I am work there 1 year , I got there lots of Knowledge in Electrical Field.Come and experience the advantages of India's biggest MRO Company that handles multiple fleet of aircraft such as A320 family, A310, A330, B737NG, B747-400, B777, B787, ATR & CRJ at all major airports in India. We provide following Line Maintenance Services which are managed by well trained and highly experienced personnel :- Strategic Line Maintenance Services at major network stations in India. Transit , Base, Daily and Weekly checks at multiple locations. Engineering Assistance including certification to foreign carriers at various Indian stns. IATP approved provider of Aircraft Recovery kit and services for India and neighboring countries. Ground Handling Services at economical cost at all major stations.
May 6, 2021
Same location
Administration Section in Medical Department on Contract Basis (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I liked to work happily in Air India with good staff and learn new things daily from them ver cooperative and helpful. Meeting new staff daily taking immediate responsibility of work every time. Like Air India staff I have not got happiness from other companies where I worked. Air India staff never hurt me while working they used to help me on time. I loved spending time with doctors sister, pharmacist staff admin staff etc.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
8:00 hrs
November 11, 2020
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
ASM sherpa one of the best managers of Air IndiaAnd its a pleasure for me that i worked under her leadership and also thanx TATA they support our government when they need and they fulfilled the requirements but now we need to be more smart comparing to other Airlunes we require more youngsters with good experience and smart mind agents.
April 11, 2020
Aircraft Technician (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I am working in Air India Mumbai and nagpur for the maintenance of wide body aircraft of Boeing family. The air India base maintenance experience is best experience